Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I guess he didn't think it out at all~

You can say what you want about our Military... but guess what? Our Mounties have proven once again that they are badass~! After all, they did away with a pest that the States couldn't manage to squash since the beginning of the year.

Who would have thought that dear ol' Twinkle couldn't last even a week up here? I mean, seriously? The guy goes around like a hurricane in the States, acting like the antichrist himself... and he couldn't last a week?! Didn't realize we were so much more on the ball. I would have guessed the opposite, personally, but, hey, the body count doesn't lie!

I heard it on the radio this morning: "A shootout outside of the Pembroke area ended with a death toll of thirteen last night. It has been comfirmed by authorites that the group were the same terrorists responsible for recent arson attacks as well as a brutal murder that claimed the lives of a mother and infant in the same area. No further details are known on the group, but there is evidence of cult-like practises."

Hell yes~ It's good to be Canadian.

Have to admit, I'm sort of disappointed. I thought I was going to get the chance to take that ego down a few levels~ Oh, well....

4 comments:

  1. O_O Wow... didn't see that one coming. Goddamn...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I honestly thought it'd be me or Zero. Who'd have thunk it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know. Talk about exiting stage mid-performance, eh? It was certainly... and unexpected turn of events?

    ReplyDelete