Monday, March 28, 2011

Jack Sparrow FTW!

30/08/11 - Stupidest decision of my life. But it's all still a GAME, right? I guess I just had a bit more fun with it back then, hn~? Still. Wouldn't change a thing.


Well... I felt like death warmed over today. I didn't get to bed until... what? 2am? Fucking ridiculous. I was out before my head even hit the pillow. Another empty night - just the way I like it - then I got to wake up at 5am to the seizure-inducing sound of my goddamn alarm clock. Back when I actually DID dream, I actually HAD bad dreams about that damn sound. On a scale of one to ten, if nails on a chalkboard was a ten... my alarm clock would be an eleven or twelve.

I remember one dream where I literally woke up INSIDE MY DREAM all damn night. I would "wake" to the blare of my alarm clock and realize I was way late for work. As in, I was supposed to be there this very minute. Why was my alarm clock going off then? Who knows. Does logic even apply to these things? Anyway, I'd throw myself out of bed, run downstairs, throw on some clothes, open the door to my house... and then BAM! I'd be right back in bed "waking up" to the sound of my alarm again. I must have done that five... six times? Maybe more. Needless to say... I woke up absolutely exhausted.

Yeah. I'm glad I don't have to deal with that shit anymore.

So, three guesses what was on my brain all day at work~? Don't be shy - take a wild stab at it! See if you hit a main artery~

Heh. One thing that you can probably guess about me is that once something catches my attention, I'm like a cat with a mouse. ...Or a pencil. Cats seem to get amused by pencils. Well, Psycho, my cat, does~ Then again, there doesn't seem to be much that doesn't amused that feline. She's special~ I just look at her and I know she's plotting my "accidental death." Feh. Then who's going to feed you, hm? Haven't thought that through, now have you, you adorable little demon~?

She likes her pepsi box~

...Slight derailment of my Train of Thought. Sorry about that~

Anyway, I made my decision at work... so, when I got home, I quietly sat down... and I prayed...

.

..

...

....

.....

......

.......

........to the almighty knowingness of Google, that is. Yeah, yeah, I promised, and it was a deal whatever, whatever, but, honestly? I'm dishonest. And a dishonest person you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly... it's the honest ones you have to watch out for. For you can never predict when they're about to do something incredibly... stupid~ That being said, I know for an absolute FACT that Val won't come onto my blog again after our deal, so I can write whatever I want and don't have to worry about backlash. She's the honest one. I'm not, but she'd never figure I'd go back on my word to her. Normally, I really wouldn't but... it's just an RPG, eh~? She'll never find out, and I get to satisfy my curiosity... win:win~  "Dumbass" is written across my forehead during this. I assure you.

You going to rat me out? What fun would THAT be?

I was quite happy, actually, when I typed in "Slenderman" and actually got a shitload of hits. I was worried for a while that it was something specifically to do with whatever Val is caught up in buuuuuuuuut, apparently not~ This guy seems to get around. Websites, pictures, videos, fanfictions... and, if Val's is any indicator, blogs too. I honestly wasn't really impressed by some of the pictures of this guy, but the no-face concept sort of grew on me. I like it now~

The first thing I came across was a site that described this "Slenderman" as a combination between Doc Ock (Spiderman) and Mr. Fantastic (Fantastic Four) all dressed up in true Men In Black style. That... honestly didn't sound like something Val would go for, so I went to here instead. What sparked my immediate attention was the mention of the collective thought process actually being the cause of his creation. Not only was that on Val's blog, but it's something I myself have immense interest in so, in other words: SCORE.

That site has since brought me to the Marble Hornets youtube channel. I remember finding this sometime early last year, but it didn't really catch my attention so I only watched the first few videos. I had other obsessions at that time, but now... heh~ I'm planning on starting on that tomorrow.

In other news... new clients are new~~ Something a little different now to celebrate a very different kind of day....

No comments:

Post a Comment