Thursday, March 10, 2011

Being followed...

30/08/11 - I'd... actually forgotten about this...


...by my favorite number?

I'm not sure whether it's a good sign or not. All day, the number '11' and variations thereof presented itself. I rolled out of bed at 6:11 - 4 minutes before my alarm was due. I finished work at 11:11. I finished chores at 1:11. When heating up my lunch, I glanced at the time just as it read that 11 seconds remained. Same thing happened for my coffee later on. I happened to notice when the time reached 2:11, 3:11, as well as 3:49 (11 minutes to four). I was on the phone and had to check the time to figure out plans and it was 5:22 (11 x 2). I finished supper at 6:11. ...Just glanced at the clock now: 8:22 (11 x 2).

What am I supposed to be noticing? It's obvious that my subconscious is trying to tell me something, but I haven't a clue as to what. I did make a wish at 11:11 and 1:11... and I DID get what I wished for at around 4ish in the afternoon.

I don't know. On Tuesday, I had been in an EXTREMELY good mood. Yesterday, I had an EXTREMELY bad day (which even that is an understatement) which only made me depressed (not angry - that's how bad it was). Now this...? I never figured myself for overly superstitious, but eleven IS a power number. It showing itself to me THIS often can't be coincidence...

But is it a sign of good fortune? Or rough waters ahead? I hope for the former. Heh. Well now. That's nearly funny.

What is this? I was supposed to be using this blog as a means to vent. All I've done so far is make random observations. ...Maybe I'm avoiding myself? HA. Seriously, enough of that. Next post will revolve around 11 Minutes to Midnight's ORIGINAL purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment